We explain how to use The Crew Kodi addons to your advantage in order to acquire free access to the hottest movies and TV episodes. Our blog page offers connections to the top information sources, allowing you to learn everything you need to know about best kodi addons for free movies and tv shows.You can also get the most up-to-date information on where to discover the best IPTV links by going to the website https://dailyfreeiptvlist.com/blog/.
The Crew Kodi Addon is highly regarded among cord-cutters as one of the Finest Kodi Addons available today.We are asking legal questions because The Crew is not available in Kodi’s official repository. This is occasionally a red flag.The Crew is a video addon within The Crew Repository that offers movies, sports, TV shows, adult content, cartoons, and Free IPTV.Because this add-on cannot be installed from the official Kodi repository, it must be installed via a third-party provider, as demonstrated in the tutorial below.
If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, you can install the latest stable release using the tutorial below.
The Crew Kodi is compatible with any Android device, including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and others.This add-categories on’s include IPTV, Movies, TV Shows, Sports, 1 Click, Radio, Comedy, Kids, Tools, and many more.
IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television” for those who are unfamiliar with IPTV services. In other words, Internet-based live television.
How to Setup IPTV – Beginner’s Guide to Live TV
There are many of Kodi addons available, and The Crew is one of the greatest. This is a common substitute for standard cable packages.
This Kodi Addon is described in detail below, including how to install it, its features, categories, and more.
Is The Crew Kodi Addon Safe?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
But, this does not mean we should not take precautions when streaming content from an unconfirmed third-party add-on.
Kodi even warns users before installation that these third-party Add-ons would have access to personal data on our device.
How to Install The Crew Kodi Addon
1. After Kodi is installed on your device, launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Hover over the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click the <None> icon to open the search box.
8. Enter the following URL and click OK – https://team-crew.github.io.
9. Name the media source whatever you prefer and click OK. In this example, we named the media source “crew.”
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click the zip file URL – repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip
14. Wait a few seconds for The Crew Repository Add-on installed message to appear.
15. Next click Install from repository.
16. Click The Crew Repo.
17. Choose Video add-ons.
18. Click The Crew.
19. Click Install.
20. Click OK.
21. Wait a minute or two for The Crew Add-on installed message to appear. Click No if this message appears.
22. Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons from the main menu. Then under Video add-ons select The Crew.
23. That’s it! You have installed The Crew Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android.
Is The Crew Kodi Addon Legal?
IPTV Wire is unable to confirm whether these unverified Kodi addons are properly licensed.
If a Kodi add-on is judged unlawful, we quickly tell our users and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
Finally, the end-user is liable for all content downloaded via unverified Kodi addons like The Crew.
The Crew Kodi Addon FAQ
What is The Crew Kodi Addon?
The Crew is a free Kodi add-on that offers hundreds of live streams and multiple viewing alternatives for live TV.
What Channels does The Crew Addon have?
The Crew Addon includes hundreds of live streams in categories such as sports, international, and entertainment.
Is this Kodi add-on free?
Yes. This Kodi add-on is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this Kodi add-on be installed on?
This Kodi add-on is compatible with any device that runs the Android operating system. The Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device are all included.