We show you how to install the Mad Titan Sports Kodi addon so you can watch all the latest sports events without any restrictions. You will be able to learn everything you need to know about the best Kodi addons for free sports events by visiting the most reliable information resources via the links given on our website’s blog page.You can also share your views and opinions on Mad Titan Sports or ask any questions you need answered in the comments below. You can always check out what else we have to say by clicking our other blogs.
Is Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon safe to use? Is Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon legal? What channels does this add-on have? We will answer those questions and more in this article.We are asking legal questions because this add-on is not accessible in Kodi’s official repository. This is sometimes a red flag.Mad Titan Sports is a Kodi Sports Addon found in the Magnetic Archive that offers live sports, highlights, and Free IPTV.
Because this add-on cannot be installed from the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from a third-party provider, as demonstrated in the instruction below.Mad Titan Sports Kodi can be loaded on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.Football, Basketball, TV, Baseball, Wrestling Events, Soccer, and other sports are included in this add-on.
Is Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon Safe?
Before I deploy this, I’d like to use VirusTotal to scan their repository URL.
The scan findings are shown in the screenshot below.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the repository URL
How to Install Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon
1. After Kodi is installed on your device, launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Hover over the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click the <None> icon to open the search box.
8. Enter the following URL and click OK – http://magnetic.website/repo
9. Name the media source whatever you prefer and click OK.
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click the zip file URL – repository.Magnetic-1.0.9.zip
14. Wait a few seconds for the Magnetic Repository Add-on installed message to appear.
15. Next click Install from repository.
16. Click Magnetic Repository.
17. Choose Video add-ons.
18. Click Mad Titan Sports.
19. Click Install.
20. Wait a minute or two for the Mad Titan Sports Add-on installed message to appear.
21. Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons from the main menu.
22. Click Video add-ons and then Mad Titan Sports.
23. That’s it! You have installed the Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android.
Is Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon Legal?
IPTV Wire is unable to ascertain whether these unverified Kodi addons are properly licensed.
If a Kodi add-on is considered illegal, we immediately tell our users and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
Finally, the end-user is responsible for any material accessed via unverified Kodi addons.
Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon FAQ
What is Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon?
Mad Titan Sports is a free Kodi add-on that offers hundreds of live streams and different streaming options for live TV.
What Channels does Mad Titan Sports Addon have?
This add-on includes hundreds of live streams in areas such as sports, international, and entertainment.
Is this Kodi Addon Free?
Yes. This Kodi add-on is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
Are Kodi Addons Legal?
IPTV Wire is unable to ascertain whether these unverified Kodi add-ons are properly licensed. All material accessed via unverified Kodi add-ons is the responsibility of the end-user.
What Devices can this Kodi Addon be Installed on?
This Kodi add-on is compatible with any device that uses the Android operating system. The Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android smartphone are all included.