Learn in detail how to Jailbreak a Firestick in the year 2023 and gain access to all paid and free content. One of the most popular approaches among cord cutters and those interested in home technology is jailbreaking a Firestick.
This gives you access to hundreds of third-party apps for free movies, live television, sports, TV series, pornographic content, documentaries, PPV events, and more!
What is Jailbreaking a Firestick?
Jailbreaking a Firestick is also known as “side-loading,” which is the process of installing third-party programs (APKs) that are not available in the Amazon App Store.
This is typical of many VOD applications, IPTV providers, players, live TV applications, device cleaning tools, Kodi, file managers, streaming websites, and M3U files.
This method is compatible with any Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, IPTV box, and Android-powered device (OS).
Is Jailbreaking a Firestick Legal?
Jailbreaking a firestick is completely legal. This is a frequent question IPTV Wire receives.
While jailbreaking has become a common phrase for iPhones and other Apple products, the approach for an Amazon Firestick/Fire TV is distinct.
By activating Unknown Sources in settings, we simply permit the installation of third-party applications or add-ons that are not available in the Amazon App Store.
Despite the fact that installing these apps is not prohibited, streaming some of their material is.
This is why it is essential to use only licensed IPTV providers and third-party applications for public domain movies.
We’ve also included instructions for installing popular app stores, Kodi, free movie applications, live TV apps, and how to protect yourself from hackers, app developers, your Internet service provider (ISP), and other watchdog groups once you jailbreak a firestick.
How to Jailbreak a Firestick
The first step on how to jailbreak a firestick is installing the Downloader App.
1. From your device’s home screen, hover over Find. Then click Search.
2. Enter in “Downloader” and click the first option that appears.
3. Select the Downloader App.
4. Click Download.
5. Wait a few seconds for the app to install.
6. Click Open after the app has finished installing.
7. Return back to the home screen and click the Settings icon.
8. Locate and select My Fire TV.
9. Click Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Locate the Downloader app and click the OK button.
12. You will notice Unknown Sources is now “ON” for the Downloader app. You have technically “jailbroken” the firestick.
13. Next launch the Downloader app and input any URL you prefer to install (side-load) any 3rd party application.
That’s how you jailbreak a firestick! Continue reading for instructions on how to install Kodi, secret app stores, free TV apps, and much more.