I’ll show you how to install Smart IPTV on FireStick, Fire TV, FireStick 4K, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, Smart Android TV, and Android Mobiles in this guide. Smart IPTV is an IPTV service that allows you to access IPTV subscriptions from various IPTV service providers. It can be described as an IPTV management service for end users.
The most crucial thing to remember about Smart IPTV is that it does not have its own channels or playlists.It allows you to stream channels that are available through other IPTV subscriptions. The most significant advantage of this app is that it allows you to view channels from numerous IPTV subscriptions in one place.This eliminates the need to install separate apps for different IPTV services.
You need to import the channel playlists from your IPTV subscriptions using either an EPG URL, an M3U URL, or a locally stored playlist file. Smart IPTV is a subscription-based service. There are, however, no ongoing fees. You only have to pay a one-time activation cost of 5.49 EUR (about 6.10 USD).
To activate Smart IPTV paid service, utilize the MAC address in your Smart IPTV app (more on this in the ‘How to use’ section later in the guide). There is also a free 7-day trial available before purchasing the full subscription. You may begin the trial with the same MAC address as before.
Note: Remember to activate the premium service before the 7-day trial expires if you want your playlists moved.
Is Smart IPTV Safe & Legal?
Although Smart IPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store, it is available on the Google Play Store and the Apple Store. As a result, it must be secure.But for FireStick, you need to get the Smart TV APK file from somewhere else.As a result, it is possible that they do not host the original APK. I ran Virus Total on the app’s APK file and discovered that it was safe:
Again, the app should be legal because it can be found in some official App Stores.There is, however, a catch.
Smart IPTV can be used to stream TV channels from third-party or unauthorised IPTV providers. While the program itself is lawful, the third-party streams it obtains from untrustworthy sources may not be.
I do not support copyright violations. However, I am a supporter of privacy. As a result, I propose utilizing a VPN with Smart IPTV to protect your privacy. ExpressVPN is the most dependable and speedy VPN service on the market.
How to Install Smart IPTV on FireStick
We must first enable the security setting Apps from Unknown Sources in the FireStick settings since we will sideload Smart IPTV onto the FireStick. The steps are as follows:
1. You need to be on the home screen of FireStick. Select FIND.
2. Now, click Search.
3. In the Search window, look for the program Downloader. This is the app that will be used to sideload Smart IPTV onto the FireStick. Install this software by following the directions on the screen. Read How to Sideload Apps on FireStick with Downloader for a Detailed Guide.
4. After installing the Downloader app, get back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Within Settings, go to the option My Fire TV and open it.
6. Now, the next option you will access is Developer Options.
Note: If you do not see Developer Options, go to Settings > My Fire TV > About.
Now, select Fire TV Stick and click it 7 times to enable Developer Options.
7. On the window that opens next, go ahead and click on Install Unknown Apps.
Note: If you still have the older version of the FireStick interface, click Apps from Unknown Sources.
8. Turn the option ON for the Downloader app.
Once you have enabled Apps from Unknown Sources, you may start installing the Smart IPTV app on FireStick. Here are the steps:
9. You can now launch the Downloader application. The first time you start it, a few prompts will appear. Select the proper options to reject them. When the following screen of the app appears, click the textbox highlighted in the image below.
10. Now, simply type in the following path/URL on this popup window with the onscreen keyboard: https://www.firesticktricks.com/smart
OR, you may type the shortened version as well: firesticktricks.com/smart
11. Wait until the Smart IPTV APK is downloaded onto your FireStick device.
12. Downloader app will automatically run the Smart IPTV APK for you. Go ahead and click Install.
13. Let the Smart IPTV app install on FireStick. Takes a minute.
14. When the app has been downloaded, the following window is displayed saying App installed. We will open and use the app in the next section. Let us click DONE and delete the Smart IPTV APK from the storage and save some space.
15. Click Delete now.
16. Click Delete again to delete the APK file.
Wonderful! The Smart IPTV app is now installed on your Amazon FireStick.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now fully operational and ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you begin, please be aware that whatever you stream online is visible to your ISP and the government. This means that watching free movies, TV shows, and sports may get you in hot water.
Fortunately, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is 22.214.171.124 and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
ExpressVPN is the quickest and most secure VPN that I personally use and recommend. It works with all streaming apps and is very simple to set up on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not advocate for the violation of intellectual property laws. But what if you unintentionally stream content from an unauthorized source? It is not always easy to distinguish between legitimate and illicit sources.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s have a look at how you can use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities private from prying eyes.
Step 1: Sign up with ExpressVPN HERE. It is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. That means, you can use it for free for the first 30-days, and if you are unhappy with the results (which is quite rare), you can request a complete refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
How to use Smart IPTV on FireStick
Note: If you don’t know how to access your installed apps, please refer to the next section
Open the Smart IPTV app on FireStick. Here is the window you will see on the first run.
Smart IPTV has a trial period of 7 days. You can start your free trial by going to my.siptv.app (redirects to https://siptv.app/mylist/) on a computer or mobile browser and entering the MAC address shown on the screen.
This screen also shows the remote-control functions.
- As I have already said, Smart IPTV is a paid service that costs you a one-time fee of 5.49 EUR or 6.05 USD approximately. There are NO recurring charges. It is a one-time fee.
- Also, Smart IPTV DOES NOT provide any channels. You must already have the channels from an IPTV subscription.
The Smart IPTV service can be activated at https://siptv.app/activation/
Make sure you activate before the trial time expires. Otherwise, you will lose your playlist and will have to recreate it.
If you want to migrate your playlists, use the same MAC address that you used to begin the 7-day trial period.
To begin the trial, you must go to the following address (by mobile or computer): https://siptv.app/mylist
You will be sent to the following website:
Enter the MAC address and use one of the following options to upload the playlist:
- File (from your local device).
- URL: M3U or TXT playlist URL provided by your IPTV service provider.
- EPG: EPG URL provided by your IPTV service provider.
You can add playlists from numerous IPTV service providers. When you have successfully created a working playlist, the Smart TV FireStick app will display a list of stations.
How to access Smart IPTV on FireStick
This part is being added individually to enable you access Smart IPTV or other loaded apps on FireStick. If you are an experienced user, you may already be aware of how to accomplish this. Continue reading if you are new and unsure how to proceed.
There are several ways to access installed applications on the FireStick.
1. You may go to the Settings >> Applications >> Manage Installed Applications > Smart IPTV > Launch application
2. You may hold down the Home button on the remote for a few seconds. A popup is displayed. Choose Apps.
3. Click the 3-dot button on the FireStick home screen.
4. Now, scroll down, and Smart IPTV will be at the bottom. To run the app, click on it.
5.You can also put this app on the home screen so you can access it quickly and easily. Just click the menu button on the remote and then click Move in the window that comes up on the TV.Now, place Smart IPTV in the first or second row.
Note: If you have less than 20 apps on your FireStick, Smart IPTV will still be available from the home screen in the Your Apps & Channels row even if you don’t have 20 apps.
How to install Smart IPTV on Android TV Box, Android Smart TV, and Android Mobiles
The good news is that Smart IPTV is now not only supported on Android TV and mobile platforms, but it is also officially available.
This implies that Smart IPTV may be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android devices. The steps are as follows:
- Launch Google Play on your Android device (TV Box, Smart TV, or Android Mobile)
- Look up for Smart IPTV
- Follow the online instructions to install Smart IPTV on your device
Yes, it is that simple.
It’s also not a problem to learn how to use Smart IPTV on Android TV Boxes, Android Smart TVs, or Android Mobiles. You simply need to follow the same steps I described for the Amazon FireStick. Smart IPTV functions the same way on all devices.
Quick overview and features of Smart IPTV on FireStick
1. Smart IPTV is a paid service. Fortunately, you only need to pay a one-time cost, which I believe is reasonable (5.49 EUR or around 6.10 USD).
2. There are no stations or playlists on Smart IPTV. The playlist must be imported from a service provider. This means you must be subscribed to at least one IPTV service provider.
3. You can import numerous playlists from different providers.
4. While Smart IPTV is available on other Android devices through the official Google Play Store, it must be sideloaded onto your Amazon FireStick.
5. Smart IPTV gives you access to all of your IPTV subscriptions in one place.
So, here’s how to install Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android TV Boxes, and other Android devices. You’ve probably guessed that Smart IPTV has a one-time subscription charge of 5.49 EUR. Given that it allows you to access different IPTV services from a single location, I believe it is a decent price. You only need to pay once and you will have access to the service for the rest of your life.
Remember that Smart IPTV on FireStick or other devices will not offer you access to any of its own channels or playlists. It does not have any. You must have another IPTV provider’s subscription.