The instructions below will show you how to install Free M3U Playlists for streaming live TV on any device. Using a free M3U playlist is an excellent method to access thousands of live channels from all around the world. These work in the same way as Xtream Codes. There are thousands of M3U Playlists available, giving you access to a plethora of streaming possibilities.
What is an M3U Playlist?
M3U playlists are used by IPTV Services, Free IPTV Apps, and Kodi Addons to stream live television channels.
These are usually URL URLs that consumers can download and utilize in video players.
We can quickly install and configure the best free M3U playlist on a variety of devices such as the Amazon Firestick, Android, and others.
Because of its low pricing and jailbreaking abilities, this is the most popular streaming gadget.
You must have a video player installed on your device to access a free M3U playlist.
In this lesson, we’ll be utilizing IPTV Smarters Pro, one of the most popular IPTV players on the market today.
You may also import these playlists into other video players, including MX Player Pro, VLC Player, and others.
Inserting the M3U playlist into your favourite IPTV player is the optimal technique to add a free M3U playlist for live streaming.
In this guide, an Amazon Firestick 4K is utilized. However, this is compatible with any Fire TV device, Android TV Box, smartphone, or tablet.
How to Install Free M3U Playlists on Firestick/Android
To use a free M3U playlist, we must first load it into a video or IPTV player.
In this case, we’re utilizing IPTV Smarters Pro, which is one of the most popular players on the market right now.
In our Samsung TV Plus APK tutorial, we even demonstrated how to use an M3U playlist by pairing IPTV Smarters Pro.
1. Download the Downloader app from your App Store (Amazon or Google Play) and enable Apps from Unknown Sources in your device’s settings.
If you haven’t already done so, please see the tutorial below for a walkthrough of this basic process.
2. Launch Downloader
3. Click the search box and enter the following URL – iptvwire.com/smarters and click Go.
- Note: You can also use the secret Downloader code for IPTV Smarters Pro which is 80911
4. Wait for the app to download
5. Click Install.
6. Click Open or Done.
7. Launch IPTV Smarters Pro.
8. Click Accept.
9. You have successfully installed IPTV Smarters Pro on your device.
How to Set Up Free M3U Playlist
We may now insert a free M3U playlist and access thousands of live TV channels with IPTV Smarters installed.
To get these free M3U playlists from Github, follow the procedures below.
1. When you initially launch IPTV Smarters Pro on your device, select the device option. Most people will watch TV, so select that option and click Save.
2. Click Load Your Playlist or File/URL.
3. Click Allow.
4. Enter a name for this free M3U playlist and select M3U URL for Playlist Type.
5. Click the File/URL box to insert your M3U URL.
6. Enter the following URL – https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.m3u and click Next.
Note: This free M3U playlist is hosted on Github.
7. Then click Add User.
8. Wait a few seconds for your channels to download. You should notice a “user added successfully” message.
9. Then select Live TV.
10. You can now access thousands of free live channels!
Free M3U Playlist – Details & Information
As previously stated, we strongly advise you to use a VPN in conjunction with these free M3U playlists to secure your online identity.
While using a free M3U playlist to view live video on any device is convenient, it is not always reliable.
You may experience delays and discover that these playlists frequently go offline.
You may always use legal IPTV services such as fuboTV, Vidgo, YouTube TV, and others for the finest live streaming experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Best Free M3U Playlist?
There are thousands of M3U Playlists available, and in the list above, we present the best option from GitHub for live channels.
What is an M3U Playlist?
A M3U playlist is a downloaded file that users may enter into various media players to view video files, live streams, and other information.
Can You Watch Live TV with M3U?
Yes. This post will demonstrate how to stream live television using a video player and a free M3U playlist.
What Players Work with M3U Playlists?
Numerous players, including MX Player, VLC Player, and IPTV Smarters, support M3U playlists.