We demonstrate how to install Exodus Kodi addon to watch the latest TV shows and movies without paying a dime. This blog post has links to the most reliable online sites, so you can learn all there is to know about the top kodi addons for free TV shows and movies.For up-to-date knowledge on where to locate the greatest iptv links, check out https://dailyfreeiptvlist.com/blog/.
Is Exodus Kodi Addon safe to use? Is Exodus Kodi Addon legal? What channels does Exodus Kodi Addon have? We will answer those questions and more in this article.As Exodus isn’t hosted in Kodi’s official repository, we have to wonder if doing so would violate any laws. This may serve as a red flag.The Exodus Movie Addon for Kodi is extremely popular among Kodi users because of the extensive collection of video on demand (VOD) content it provides.It has been around for a long time and is one of the most downloaded add-ons for Kodi.Unfortunately, the latest version of Kodi, 18, is incompatible with the Exodus Kodi Addon.While this add-on is not available in the official Kodi repository, we will show you how to install it from a different source.The Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and other Android-powered devices are all compatible with the Exodus app.Movies, Television Shows, My Movies, My Television Shows, Settings, and more can all be found under this extension.
Is Exodus Kodi Addon Safe?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
How to Install Exodus Kodi Addon
1. After Kodi is installed on your device, launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Hover over the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
This is another reminder to use a VPN when running these unverified, 3rd party Kodi addons such as Exodus.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click the <None> icon to open the search box.
8. Enter the following URL and click OK – https://i-a-c.github.io/
Note: This is the official source of the Exodus Kodi Addon.
9. Name the media source whatever you prefer and click OK.
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click the zip file URL – repository.exodusredux.zip
14. Wait a few seconds for the Exodus Redux Repo Add-on installed message to appear.
15. Next click Install from repository.
16. Click Exodus Redux Repo.
17. Choose Video add-ons.
18. Choose Exodus Redux.
19. Click Install.
20. When prompted, click OK.
21. Wait for the Exodus Redux Kodi Addon installed message to appear.
Installation of the Exodus Kodi Addon is now complete. Enjoy!
Is Exodus Kodi Addon Legal?
IPTV Wire is unable to confirm the legality of these Kodi addons because they have not been vetted.
Whenever a Kodi add-on is taken down because it violates the law, we will let our users know as soon as possible and update our reports accordingly.
In the end, it is up to the user to take precautions before viewing any information from questionable sources, such as the Exodus addon for Kodi.
Exodus Kodi Addon FAQ
What is Exodus Kodi Addon?
Exodus is a free Kodi add-on that provides movies, TV shows, and other VOD content.
Does Exodus Kodi Addon have Movies?
Yes. Exodus features Movies and TV Shows for streaming.
Is this Kodi add-on free?
Yes. This Kodi add-on is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this Kodi add-on be installed on?
This Kodi add-on can be downloaded and installed on any Android-powered device. All Android devices and Amazon’s Firestick and Fire TV are included.