This review focuses on the Black Lightning Kodi Addon, which is one of the most famous add-ons for streaming movies and television shows today. Is it secure to use the Black Lightning Kodi Addon? Is it permissible to use the Black Lightning Kodi Addon? What networks are available in the Black Lightning Kodi Addon? In this article, we’ll answer those concerns and more.
We are asking legal questions because Black Lightning is not accessible in Kodi’s official repository. This is sometimes a red flag. Black Lightning is a Kodi Movie Addon that allows you to watch movies and TV shows. It has a simple interface and a variety of category choices to choose from.
We recommend integrating a real-debrid account within Black Lightning for the best outcomes, as this will provide the highest resolution streaming links. Because this add-on cannot be installed from the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from a third-party provider, as demonstrated in the instruction below.
Black Lightning is compatible with any Android device, including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and others. This add-on’s sections include One Click Collection, Movies by Scraper, TV Shows by Scraper, RD Torrents, and others .There are currently no live options available within the Black Lightning addon.
Is Black Lightning Kodi Addon Safe?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
How to Install Black Lightning Kodi Addon
1. After Kodi is installed on your device, launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Hover over the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click the <None> icon to open the search box.
8. Enter the following URL and click OK – http://www.narcacist.com/repo
9. Name the media source whatever you prefer and click OK.
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click the zip file URL – repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
14. Wait a few seconds for the Narcacist’s Wizard Repository Add-on installed message to appear.
15. Next click Install from repository.
16. Click Narcacist’s Wizard Repository.
17. Choose Video add-ons.
18. Click Black Lightning.
19. Click Install.
20. When prompted, click OK.
21. Wait for the Black Lightning Kodi Addon installed message to appear.
Installation of the Black Lightning Kodi Addon is now complete. Enjoy!
Is Black Lightning Kodi Addon Legal?
IPTV Wire is unable to ascertain whether these unverified Kodi addons are properly licenced. If a Kodi add-on is considered illegal, we immediately tell our users and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
Finally, the end-user is liable for all material accessed via unverified Kodi addons like Black Lightning. Kodi’s official website has a complete catalogue of verified add-ons.
Overall, Black Lightning is a well-known Kodi add-on that offers a large selection of VOD content and can be loaded on any Firestick/Android device.
Black Lightning Kodi Addon FAQ
What is Black Lightning Kodi Addon?
Black Lightning is a Kodi add-on that offers movies, TV programs, and other VOD content for free.
Does Black Lightning Kodi Addon have Movies?
Yes. Black Lightning features Movies and TV Shows for streaming.
Is this Kodi add-on free?
Yes. This Kodi add-on is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this Kodi add-on be installed on?
This Kodi add-on is compatible with any device that uses the Android operating system. The Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android smartphone are all included.