This review focuses on the Artemis Kodi Addon, which is one of today’s most popular add-ons for streaming movies, TV programs, cartoons, and other content. Is it secure to use Artemis Kodi Addon? Is it permissible to use the Artemis Kodi Addon? Artemis Kodi Addon has what channels? In this article, we’ll answer those concerns and more.
The reason we ask legal questions is because Artemis isn’t accessible in Kodi’s official repository, which is sometimes a red flag. The Warehouse Repository contains this add-on. Artemis is a Kodi Movie Addon that provides streaming access to movies, TV programs, and other VOD content. Unfortunately, Artemis does not provide any free live television (IPTV) stations.
Because this add-on cannot be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from a third-party provider, as demonstrated in the instruction below. Artemis Kodi can be loaded on any Android-powered device, including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and others. This add-on includes Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, Anime, Tools, Premium Services, and more.
Is Artemis Kodi Addon Safe?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
Within the Artemis repository URL, VirusTotal found no suspicious files or malware. However, this does not mean we should not take precautions when streaming material from an unverified third-party add-on.
How to Install Artemis Kodi Addon
1. After Kodi is installed on your device, launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Hover over the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click the <None> icon to open the search box.
8. Enter the following URL and click OK – https://warehousecrates.github.io/TheWareHouse/.
9. Name the media source whatever you prefer and click OK.
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click the zip file URL – repository.thewarehouse.zip
14. Wait a few seconds for The Warehouse Repository Add-on installed message to appear.
15. Next click Install from repository.
16. Click The Warehouse Repository.
17. Choose Video add-ons.
18. Click Artemis.
19. Click Install.
20. Wait for the Artemis Kodi Addon installed message to appear.
21. Return back to the home screen of Kodi and hover over Add-ons. Then select Artemis.
22. Installation of the Artemis Kodi Addon is now complete. Enjoy!
Is Artemis Kodi Addon Legal?
IPTV Wire is unable to ascertain whether these unverified Kodi addons are properly licenced. If a Kodi add-on is considered illegal, we immediately tell our users and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
Finally, the end-user is responsible for all material accessed via unverified Kodi addons like Artemis. Kodi’s official website has a complete catalogue of verified add-ons.
Overall, Artemis is a well-known Kodi add-on that offers a large selection of VOD content and can be loaded on any Firestick/Android device.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Artemis Kodi Addon?
Artemis is a Kodi add-on that offers movies, TV programs, and other VOD content for free.
Does Artemis Kodi Addon have Movies?
Yes. Artemis features Movies and TV Shows for streaming.
Is this Kodi add-on free?
Yes. This Kodi add-on is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this Kodi add-on be installed on?
This Kodi add-on is compatible with any device that uses the Android operating system. The Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android smartphone are all included.